Sunday, November 27, 2005

Been away for a while....

But I'm Back! I've been busy helping Sobriety Online http://www.sobrietyonline.com
update their meeting lists. It was an arduous task but we finally completed it. Well actually it will be in a constant state of flux. There can always be improvements, but it's a start.

There are currently over 2,200 meetings listed including Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), Al-Anon, Alateen and Narcotics Anonymous (NA) in the Southeastern Pennsylvania Area and we are constantly adding meetings.

Some of the things we are hoping to do is have it searchable by zip code and possible have the results show up on a map. That would be pretty cool.

Well I hope every one had a great Thanksgiving and are doing well. Well, as well as can be!

1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger kim barker said...

I miss you, you turned my lifr around and I would love to come and tell my story and mabe work for the passion that kept me alive,


love,

kim Barker

 

Post a Comment

<< Home